Superfluid strives to help businesses through the age of digital transformation to become highly competitive, agile and modern through the use of leading edge technology.
Here at Superfluid, we value individuals that bring creativity, humour and a strong desire for the success trifecta: individual, team and client success. We are experiencing significant growth currently within our team and are looking for an extremely capable Office 365/SharePoint Developer to join us on our mission.
This role involves:
- Design and delivery of projects to our clients
- Work with our clients to analyse business requirements
- Perform custom development activities within the Office 365 environment and SharePoint applications
- Assist in pre-sales where required including estimation of development effort
- Work with the development team to continuously improve delivery methodology
- Design and contribute to the development of new cutting edge solutions
- Help us build and improve delivery methodologies so we can continue to provide compelling and quality services for our clients as we continue to rapidly scale our business.
- Assist with support enquiries where needed
- Participate in marketing activities e.g. blogs, events, etc.
You will possess:
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing and implementing .NET solutions
- 2+ years Office 365/SharePoint custom development
- Experience with development on Microsoft Azure is highly desirable including application integration
- Working Knowledge of the .NET framework
- Experience with one or more of HTML, CSS, ASP.NET and C#
- Experience working on Agile projects desirable
- The occasional experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, Office
- It is a bonus if you have experience in Mobile App Development and Dynamics 365
- University qualifications and Microsoft Certifications will be highly regarded.
- Commercial acumen
- Can work in teams or individually
In addition to working with some great people, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Attend the yearly Superstars trip that offers inspirational and unique experiences
- Participate in regular events that offer unique experiences for the team
- Participate in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Receive On the Spot Awards for amazing work or exceptional demonstration of company values
- We’re a pet friendly workplace and gladly welcome your furry friend into the office.
We are passionate about developing everyone in the team and our vision is to turn everyone in the team into Superstars. We don’t shy away from the toughest challenges, so if you think you have what it takes, then please apply now.
To apply for this role, click here.