Superfluid strives to help businesses through the age of digital transformation to become highly competitive, agile and modern through the use of leading edge technology.
Here at Superfluid, we value individuals that bring creativity, humour and a strong desire for the success trifecta: individual, team and client success. We are experiencing significant growth currently within our team and are looking for an extremely capable Office 365/SharePoint Consultant (aka Office 365 Adoption Specialist) to join us on our mission.
This role involves:
- Help organisations define what a ‘digital workspace’ means for their business, and help them get to where they are going.
- Remain current on the rapidly changing Office 365 landscape associated with collaboration. For example, reading official Microsoft blogs and the content created by respected industry experts & vendors so you’re in a position to form an opinion about the right path a client should take given their particular circumstances.
- Assist in pre-sales activities such as preparation and delivery of demonstrations and estimation of projects.
- Design and implement complete solutions across Office 365, including and not limited to Information Architectures, Governance, Document Management, Content Migration, Forms & Workflow, Internal Communication Portals, Security and Training.
- Own project outcomes for clients, and provide weekly progress updates to your clients where you are the project owner.
- Write comprehensive functional and technical briefs for our developers where you need code written to provide a complete solution for a client.
- Create and deliver training content to our clients which helps them get the most from their investments.
- Help us build and improve delivery methodologies so we can continue to provide compelling and quality services for our clients as we continue to rapidly scale our business.
- Assist with support enquiries where needed.
- Participate in marketing activities eg. blogs, events, etc.
You will possess:
- 3+ years of experience delivering SharePoint/Office 365 Projects
- Passion for helping organisations become more productive leveraging Office 365, with a deep technical skill-set to help them progress along their journey
- Strong knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2013.
- Experience designing and implementing e-form and workflow solutions, ideally with experience of either Nintex and/or Microsoft Flow and PowerApps
- Experience in migrating content to SharePoint Online using tools such as ShareGate, AvePoint etc.
- Personable, and being comfortable engaging at different levels within a client and maintaining a strong customer focus
- Experience in engaging customers during pre-sales, requirements gathering, solution design, presentations and training
- Ability to own the client outcome and work with team members or on your own
- Excellent communication skills and strong business acumen
- Passion for technology and a thirst for team success.
In addition to working with some great people, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Attend the yearly Superstars trip that offers inspirational and unique experiences
- Participate in regular events that offer unique experiences for the team
- Participate in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Receive On the Spot Awards for amazing work or exceptional demonstration of company values
- We’re a pet friendly workplace and gladly welcome your furry friend into the office.
We are passionate about developing everyone in the team and our vision is to turn everyone in the team into Superstars. We don’t shy away from the toughest challenges, so if you think you have what it takes, then please apply now.
To apply for this role, click here.