Customer Experience & Dynamics 365
Learn how to capture and keep your customers with State of Matter's customer experience framework and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Customers. Where would we be without them? Not sure? That’s probably because we’ve been obsessed with growth. We’ve worked fast and furiously, implemented systems that don’t play well together and wondered why data analytics aren’t giving us the deep human insight we need.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 could be the formula for solving all our problems and rebooting our customer experience (CX). But before jumping in, it makes sense to go back, and re-assess our business approach to CX tech implementation.
This whitepaper introduces a methodology you can use to develop an effective customer experience:
- Acuity: deeply understanding your customer's current and future experiences and needs, underpinned by facts.
- Awareness: understanding the context in which you are engaging with your customers.
- Business Alignment: aligning your customer strategy with your entire business strategy.
- Collaboration: enabling your people to work across operational boundaries for the benefit of your customers.
- Enabling actuity with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Developing a roadmap for success.
Please complete the form below to download this whitepaper.